I followed this recipe except:
- I used peanut butter instead of almond butter
- I had coarsely shredded coconut so I pulsed it in the blender I used to powder my erythritol
- I didn’t melt the peanut butter just stirred it in (if you do this, be careful of coconut oil chunks
- I added maybe 1/4-1/2 tsp of salt to the peanut butter mixture
- I used 3 1/2 oz. 85% cacao chocolate + 1 oz coconut oil instead of the chocolate and almond butter
I’m not sure how necessary the erythritol is to the texture of the filling, so I might cut back on it and add some stevia to reduce the erythritol’s cooling effect. They’re good, though – I’d say the best chocolate peanut butter squares I’ve had since going low carb.